From Mike & Louise Hayden:
Everything was in good order when we arrived. The key holder, John, was there and showed us around the apartment.
The apartment was very clean, everything was spotless. All the beds were made and towels neatly arranged in the bathrooms.
Here’s some of the thing we enjoyed most during our visit:
- The apartment was great – nice terrace, so eating outdoors was lovely.
- The pool was great – probably the best one on the resort – we were in it every day.
- La Tercia Resort proved a good base for sightseeing in Mercia and Cartagena.
- The mountains, especially around Mercia were beautiful.
- We liked the Mar Menor and would recommend the beach at Lo Pagan, especially, and the walk out along the path by the salt pans.
We have left some tips for places to visit in the visitors book.
Thanks again for the use of your apartment. We had a great time. The best part of course was the Spanish weather which you just can’t better!